I am a:
- Registered Psychotherapist
- certified Imago Relationships Therapist
- Imago Getting the Love You Want Workshop Presenter.
I have been self-employed as a psychotherapist since 1995, and my practice is located in the heart of Wellington city.
I am committed to working empathically with individuals and couples to achieve lasting and positive outcomes.
I am experienced in working with a wide range of issues affecting the lives of individuals and couples including
- low self esteem
- relationship difficulties
- work stress
- loss and grief
Over the years I have also supervised many counsellors and mental health professionals.
- Diploma in Social Work (Victoria University of Wellington, 1988)
- Advanced Practitioner, New Zealand Association of Psychotherapists (NZAP)
- Diploma in Adult Psychotherapy (Australian and New Zealand Association of Psychotherapists (ANZAP) Sydney, 2004)
- Certified Imago Relationships Therapist (2005)
- Certified Imago Workshops Presenter (2008)
- Full member of Australian and New Zealand Association of Psychotherapists (ANZAP) (since 2004).
- Full member of New Zealand Association of Psychotherapists (NZAP) (since 1999).
- Previously a full member of New Zealand Association of Counsellors (9 years).
Would you like to know more, or ask about therapy or professional supervision? Contact me now.
Ready to sign up for a workshop? Enrol now.