I am a:
- Registered Psychotherapist
- certified Imago Relationships Therapist
- certified Imago Getting the Love You Want Workshop Presenter.
I have been self-employed as a psychotherapist since 1995, and my practice is located in the heart of Wellington city.
I am committed to working empathically with individuals and couples to achieve lasting and positive outcomes.
I am experienced in working with a wide range of issues affecting the lives of individuals and couples including
- low self esteem
- relationship difficulties
- work stress
- loss and grief
Over the years I have also supervised many counsellors and mental health professionals.
- Diploma in Social Work (Victoria University of Wellington, 1988)
- Advanced Practitioner, New Zealand Association of Psychotherapists (NZAP)
- Diploma in Adult Psychotherapy (Australian and New Zealand Association of Psychotherapists (ANZAP) Sydney, 2004)
- Certified Imago Relationships Therapist (2005)
- Certified Imago Workshops Presenter (2008)
- Previously a full member of Australian and New Zealand Association of Psychotherapists (ANZAP) (since 2004).
- Full member of New Zealand Association of Psychotherapists (NZAP) (since 1999).
- Previously a full member of New Zealand Association of Counsellors (9 years).
Would you like to know more, or ask about therapy? Contact me now.